TAKE PART • WIN $100
As we have had the pleasure of another Bluebell season, I headed off to the beautiful Mecheldever Wood near Winchester.
Having previously checked the forecast, it looked promising for a good sunrise, and the dewpoint and air temperature also looked favourable for some mist.
Arriving around 5.30, it became quickly clear that the sun was disappearing behind some low cloud. About an hour later, for a brief window, the sun finally broke through the cloud and lit up the scene before me, it's rays visible in the light morning mist.
Only a few minutes later the sun disappeared behind the cloud again.
Shooting at the higher ISO in the morning light allowed me to wander around handheld, making it easier to sweep for compositions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor