A local public park in our city has a water fountain. This is an oasis for birds and for bird photographers alike.
One of my biggest gifts last year was this observation about one particular female, Anna's hummingbird. Instead of drinking at the basin, this bird had an affinity towards the airborne water droplets. If selected properly, the background of a bush in a mix of light and shade gave a nice contrast for freezing the bird in flight.
This year, the entry to this park is controlled by a sign-up sheet due to Covid regulations. I managed to get a few slots to go and meet my friend last year, and she did not disappoint.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor