I visited St Abbs Lighthouse and the village of St Abbs, Scotland, a few years ago. I always wanted to go back and spend some quality time there.
Last September, I booked a lighthouse cottage for a week. I had plenty of time to explore the coast and literally had the lighthouse outside my door. One evening I had perfect clouds for a long moody exposure, which is one of my favorite things to shoot.
This area is also part of the St Abbs Nature Reserve, with many trails and amazing views.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor