I visited St Abbs Lighthouse and the village of St Abbs, Scotland, a few years ago. I always wanted to go back and spend some quality time there.
Last September, I booked a lighthouse cottage for a week. I had plenty of time to explore the coast and literally had the lighthouse outside my door. One evening I had perfect clouds for a long moody exposure, which is one of my favorite things to shoot.
This area is also part of the St Abbs Nature Reserve, with many trails and amazing views.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor