Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On the northern city limits of Sibenik from a hilltop there is a breathtaking distant view over the Kornati archipelago. This panorama was taken during a passing thunderstorm in early April. The image shown here is a section of a single-line panorama composed of 28 exposures (focal length 200mm, camera on tripod). It has the original size of 6.00m x 1.20m (19.6x3.9ft). In this section we can see the town of Vodice in the north and behind it the larger and smaller Kornati islands lined up like pearls on a string.
The Kornati National Park consists - depending on counting - of 125 to 156 islands, stretching from Zadar in the north to Sibenik in the south.
Access to the photo point is very easy. You can drive to the bottom of the hill and get to the top in about 10 minutes. At the summit you can still find bunkers from the Yugoslavia war, which took place from 1991 to 1995.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor