Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is an image from a rather frosty winter day some years ago when I was hiking through Donau-Auen NP along the River Danube near Fischamend, east of Vienna. It is always fascinating to me to find some natural order in the apparent chaos of this riparian forest. I especially enjoyed the warmer shades in the undergrowth in contrast to the otherwise wintry scene. Interestingly there is a constant change to nature when left to its own resources, so that it is impossible to find this pattern again now some years later.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor