This is an image from a rather frosty winter day some years ago when I was hiking through Donau-Auen NP along the River Danube near Fischamend, east of Vienna. It is always fascinating to me to find some natural order in the apparent chaos of this riparian forest.
I especially enjoyed the warmer shades in the undergrowth in contrast to the otherwise wintry scene. Interestingly there is a constant change to nature when left to its own resources so it is impossible to find this pattern again now some years later.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor