This is an open-window aerial close-up picture of one of the tallest visible peaks in the Picket Range of the North Cascades. I took this picture during the afternoon of the 26th of October, 2023. This was the last stormy day of our first snowstorm of the season.
The moats, particularly the large, deep crevasses, added to this extraordinary landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor