The great challenge in the PNW to photographing fall foliage is catching it before the rain knocks it all down! I tried to time my drive down to the week I hoped to catch some color. True to form, it was pouring rain that day. At least we had the falls mostly to ourselves! It was a challenge to keep the lens dry long enough between the rain and the spray from the falls. I had to enlist my son with his baseball cap. Before heading to the car, I turned around and saw this one last view, and had to pull the whole set-up out to catch it. It was worth it!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor