October in Grand Teton National Park is one of the most incredible times. The crowds are smaller, the trails are quieter, and the weather is incredible. I didn't have a lot of time to do much hiking but I did find time to hike String Lake. I was immediately drawn to the wooden footbridge near the start of the trail. The low-lying storm clouds masked the peaks of the Teton mountain range. Standing at this bridge, I felt the pull of the forest. I appreciated the juxtaposition of the man-made bridge with the wildness of the forest. The break in the clouds allowed the vibrant green of the trees to truly pop.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor