This photo was shot just above the Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park RV campsite along the Jefferson River. The photo was taken right before a thunderstorm.
The campsite is exceptionally well maintained, and the surrounding terrain offers beautiful footpaths and gorgeous Montana views.
The Caverns alone are well worth the trip, but the surrounding countryside has its own unique look. The characteristic yellow ochre, Montana look was colorized bright green by the unusually rainy Spring weather and the polarized light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor