Hunting Island Beach is one of my favorite locations to shoot sunrise. The south end of the island is a boneyard and the scenes are ever changing with each new storm. In addition, no two sunrises are ever the same. This particular morning had softer pastel colors, instead of the brilliant oranges that can be very common. There are endless comps with the different trees that are in the water at high tide, or lying on the beach at the water's edge.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor