Hunting Island Beach is one of my favorite locations to shoot sunrise. The south end of the island is a boneyard and the scenes are ever changing with each new storm. In addition, no two sunrises are ever the same. This particular morning had softer pastel colors, instead of the brilliant oranges that can be very common. There are endless comps with the different trees that are in the water at high tide, or lying on the beach at the water's edge.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor