View of Barnegat Lighthouse from across the inlet at Island Beach State Park at sunset, shot with a long lens at 510mm.
It was one of those incredibly peaceful moments, alone on top of the dune on a winter evening, watching the sun set as the cold wind whipped up the coastline. I love shooting in winter. The cold does not bother me, and it is an easy way to escape the hoards of people that would descend on the same location in the warmer months.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor