View of Barnegat Lighthouse from across the inlet at Island Beach State Park at sunset, shot with a long lens at 510mm.
It was one of those incredibly peaceful moments, alone on top of the dune on a winter evening, watching the sun set as the cold wind whipped up the coastline. I love shooting in winter. The cold does not bother me, and it is an easy way to escape the hoards of people that would descend on the same location in the warmer months.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor