Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Spiti valley is situated in Lahul-Spiti Dist. of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is basically a high altitude mountain (Himalayan) desert with a very less populated valley. This Valley been formed by a running river called Spiti river, which flows west to east across this Lahul-Spiti district.
I shoot this image from Kaza during the early April'21. It was over night snowing in Kaza and I wake up early and go close to spiti river bank to get this view and capture it.
I here by try to capture the dawn mood as well as the vastness of the spiti valley using my Sigma 14-24mm Art series lens at 20mm.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor