TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was there with hopes of blazing orange sunrise, but as dawn broke and the clouds were going to dampen out the sun, I realized that the cool blue sky was just as beautiful as the orange one I thought I'd see. This tree, which sits in the middle of a large park along the New Hampshire coast proved to be a perfect subject against that cool blue sky. The contrast of the white snow, cool blue sky, and craggly ol' tree was too much to pass up.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor