I was there with hopes of blazing orange sunrise, but as dawn broke and the clouds were going to dampen out the sun, I realized that the cool blue sky was just as beautiful as the orange one I thought I'd see. This tree, which sits in the middle of a large park along the New Hampshire coast proved to be a perfect subject against that cool blue sky. The contrast of the white snow, cool blue sky, and craggly ol' tree was too much to pass up.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor