The scenes in the outskirts of Srinagar, the capital of Kashmir, become as serene as the city during fall and winter.
The once lush trees shred leaves and those against the backdrop of towering mountains in the morning light and fog - become a paradise for both the nature admirer and the landscape photographer.
Here's one such frame as the haystacks dapple the arid fields.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor