This picture was captured very early in the morning on what promised to be a very dreary day. I was out to discover some possible compositions when I spotted this one by the side of the road.
The snowbanks were rather deep and looked like melted marshmallows; the creek was not yet frozen solid. The trees came together to frame this S curve inviting me to brave the cold, damp conditions.
The 'best-laid plans' often give birth to other unexpected opportunities.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor