This image was made at the west end of Crescent Lake in Olympic National Park. I was on a workshop and we'd been running from the rain most of the weekend. As always, a clearing storm carries great potential for interesting light and mood. This was one of those sunrises that just kept on giving as the light and clouds danced about over the lake. I was fairly new to my Fuji XT2 at the time so I really appreciated the changing light and the extra time it allowed me to fiddle with my new camera.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor