This image was made at the west end of Crescent Lake in Olympic National Park. I was on a workshop and we'd been running from the rain most of the weekend. As always, a clearing storm carries great potential for interesting light and mood. This was one of those sunrises that just kept on giving as the light and clouds danced about over the lake. I was fairly new to my Fuji XT2 at the time so I really appreciated the changing light and the extra time it allowed me to fiddle with my new camera.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor