This picture was shot during a lull in a rainstorm at Bow Lake near the Columbia Icefields Parkway in Alberta, Canada shortly after sunrise. I had been trying to get a colorful sunrise, but Canada had a very rainy and overcast Spring season this year. Since there was not much color to the sky, I decided to try to capture the magic of diffused lighting. It was difficult to get reflections in the water due to the weather, and this is one of the special shots I was able to capture.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor