This picture was shot during a lull in a rainstorm at Bow Lake near the Columbia Icefields Parkway in Alberta, Canada shortly after sunrise. I had been trying to get a colorful sunrise, but Canada had a very rainy and overcast Spring season this year. Since there was not much color to the sky, I decided to try to capture the magic of diffused lighting. It was difficult to get reflections in the water due to the weather, and this is one of the special shots I was able to capture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor