These are the foothills of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third-highest mountain in the world (28,169 ft). This was shot at dawn, just before sunrise. Kanchenjunga Peak itself was shrouded in darkness. The view of the mountain range from this location is spectacular and draws huge crowds at sunrise. We camped out here before 4 am. It was pleasantly cold that morning. We got ourselves warmed up with a cup of coffee served by one of the beverage stalls at this location. After what felt like an eternity, the sun came up, and we were fortunate to experience the glorious sight of the mountain.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor