I took this image with a drone after a wet snow that coated the trees around my house in Vermont. I had been wanting to take a top down image of this grove of pines for awhile and I thought it would look better with snow on them. I woke up early around 6:30 am and went out to fly the drone over the trees. I found a few compositions I liked and pressed the shutter on my remote. Only having one battery gave me limited time, but it was just enough to get an image I was happy with.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor