I took this image with a drone after a wet snow that coated the trees around my house in Vermont. I had been wanting to take a top down image of this grove of pines for awhile and I thought it would look better with snow on them. I woke up early around 6:30 am and went out to fly the drone over the trees. I found a few compositions I liked and pressed the shutter on my remote. Only having one battery gave me limited time, but it was just enough to get an image I was happy with.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor