After having arrived before dawn, sifting through the mist and feeling my way around the sand, I set up my tripod.
The shoreline kept on changing as the ocean is wont to do. My tripod vacillated between sinking and shifting. The light began to emerge enhancing the pale palette providing a beautiful 'painterly' look. I focused on a point in a ruffled wave and kept on shooting. The images were so peaceful, a lovely contrast arose arose between the strength of the ocean and the delicate images that unfolded before me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor