After having arrived before dawn, sifting through the mist and feeling my way around the sand, I set up my tripod.
The shoreline kept on changing as the ocean is wont to do. My tripod vacillated between sinking and shifting. The light began to emerge enhancing the pale palette providing a beautiful 'painterly' look. I focused on a point in a ruffled wave and kept on shooting. The images were so peaceful, a lovely contrast arose arose between the strength of the ocean and the delicate images that unfolded before me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor