I came to lady Evelyn fall (Northwest Territories) hoping for a clear sky and some northern lights. But at this time, some forest fires veiled the sky. As the sun set, the smoke and the last rays of light created some amazing colors over the waterfall. I went down from the cliff and set up my tripod near the water. I used a ND filter in order to get a longer exposure and create the smooth effect on the water. It lasted just few minutes but it was worth this long ride. I never succeeded to take a phot of the northern light at this location, so I will continue to visit this place until I get the shot I want.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor