South Moravia, near the border of Czechia and Austria, is a rural land of vineyards and rolling hills. The wavy fields of southern Moravia are quite commonly compared, and not without reason, to the rolling hills of Tuscany. The area is spotted with buildings and town, so a long telephoto lens is a must here, just to eliminate distractions from the final image. In this particular site, a long telephoto and maybe a teleconverter would be very useful, as this line of chestnut trees is about a kilometer away. The surrounding fields change throughout the year, so it's worth visiting in different seasons for a different result.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor