On a recent visit to Arizona, my husband and I visited Monument Valley, located on the northern border of Arizona. One must be accompanied by a Navajo guide in order to gain access to the area where this photograph was taken. So, we hiked in darkness, for what seemed an eternity guided only by the light of a phone flashlight, through the hills and valleys of the red sand until we came upon this amazing landscape with the rising sun accentuating the beauty of the drifting sand. This area is inhabited by diverse wildlife such as snakes, coyotes and mountain lions.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor