On a recent visit to Arizona, my husband and I visited Monument Valley, located on the northern border of Arizona. One must be accompanied by a Navajo guide in order to gain access to the area where this photograph was taken. So, we hiked in darkness, for what seemed an eternity guided only by the light of a phone flashlight, through the hills and valleys of the red sand until we came upon this amazing landscape with the rising sun accentuating the beauty of the drifting sand. This area is inhabited by diverse wildlife such as snakes, coyotes and mountain lions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor