Autumn is easily my favorite season but it always seems to feel like the shortest. I had been looking forward to autumn in the Tetons for months. When it finally arrived, it was slow. A hint of crisp fall air in the morning, and an extra chill in the afternoon breeze. Finally, the trees started to turn. Gold and yellow sprinkled the hillside.
Fall stretched on. Warm days and chilly nights just enhanced the vibrant colors. On this particular morning, the sun was just starting to rise on a clear day. The low morning light truly made the orange colors pop.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor