Autumn is easily my favorite season, but it always seems to feel like the shortest. I had been looking forward to autumn in the Tetons for months. When it finally arrived, it was slow. A hint of crisp fall air in the morning and an extra chill in the afternoon breeze. Finally, the trees started to turn. Gold and yellow sprinkled the hillside.
Fall stretched on. Warm days and chilly nights just enhanced the vibrant colors. On this particular morning, the sun was just starting to rise on a clear day. The low morning light truly made the orange colors pop.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor