The Eastern Sierra provides copious opportunities to enjoy the Fall colors. Aspen groves, notoriously, with the silvery tree trunks have a unique sense of color contrast and composition. I was participating in a workshop with John Sexton who took the group to this unique spot. The image has been processed only enough to accentuate the depth and variety of colors that we encountered.The inspiration one gets from the Fall Colors anywhere is an event that most landscape photographers always relish.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor