The Eastern Sierra provides copious opportunities to enjoy the Fall colors. Aspen groves, notoriously, with the silvery tree trunks have a unique sense of color contrast and composition. I was participating in a workshop with John Sexton who took the group to this unique spot. The image has been processed only enough to accentuate the depth and variety of colors that we encountered.The inspiration one gets from the Fall Colors anywhere is an event that most landscape photographers always relish.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor