I was fortunate to live in a small town of 300 people with a gigantic piece of ice literally at its back door. The Fox Glacier is where i took this image. A short flight, a pair of crampons and a wee adventure was had!
This feature is created by a moulin in the same way as the caves in Antelope Canyon, but on the glacier it is the water and wind that creates the lines and shapes and at a much faster rate. The lines are so gentle which is what drew me to want to photograph it, somewhat abstract in its natural state.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor