I was fortunate to live in a small town of 300 people with a gigantic piece of ice literally at its back door. The Fox Glacier is where i took this image. A short flight, a pair of crampons and a wee adventure was had!
This feature is created by a moulin in the same way as the caves in Antelope Canyon, but on the glacier it is the water and wind that creates the lines and shapes and at a much faster rate. The lines are so gentle which is what drew me to want to photograph it, somewhat abstract in its natural state.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor