In June 2017, I was scouting rural roads of the Berthierville region of Quebec looking for beautiful landscapes. The sky was full of massive and complex cloud formations. Suddenly I saw this enormous cloud positioned over the intersection of the two rows of trees. The composition was enriched by the texture of the planted rows, with the combination of elements creating good depth of field.
I parked the car on the side of the road, setup my tripod and used my wide-angle lens. I allowed a lot of room in the frame to the textured clouds dominating the environment. The color contrast gives added interest.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor