In June 2017, I was scouting rural roads of the Berthierville region of Quebec looking for beautiful landscapes. The sky was full of massive and complex cloud formations. Suddenly I saw this enormous cloud positioned over the intersection of the two rows of trees. The composition was enriched by the texture of the planted rows, with the combination of elements creating good depth of field.
I parked the car on the side of the road, setup my tripod and used my wide-angle lens. I allowed a lot of room in the frame to the textured clouds dominating the environment. The color contrast gives added interest.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor