I recently had the opportunity to visit Tuscany. Such a magical place! This is at Crete Senesi, a very picturesque area with the rolling hills that are typical of Tuscany. This was after sunrise, but the clouds and fog lingered for a long time. Allowing for some great diffused light in the fog. At times it seemed that the distant farms were just floating in the clouds. I opted for my long lens with this shot so that I could get just the tops of the hills, the farms and the fog.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor