I recently had the opportunity to visit Tuscany. Such a magical place! This is at Crete Senesi, a very picturesque area with the rolling hills that are typical of Tuscany. This was after sunrise, but the clouds and fog lingered for a long time. Allowing for some great diffused light in the fog. At times it seemed that the distant farms were just floating in the clouds. I opted for my long lens with this shot so that I could get just the tops of the hills, the farms and the fog.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor