After hiking for 35 minutes in the rain and mud we got down to the Queens Bath Beach in Princeville, Kauai. It was raining so I had to wait and for the perfect light to capture the beautiful chaos that was transpiring, the rain never stopped but the light shifted for a few minutes (enough time to capture this long exposure). It was a stunning sunset at a truly special location.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor