What an amazing sight this was to behold. My naked eye certainly could not have caught all the emerging while looking through the 'camera's eye'.
The fog was moving rather rapidly, the mist very thick. As concealed as this was without the help of my camera, the colors began to unfold. The muted palette came forth with its pink hues around the falls and lush greenery on the mountain. I was even fortunate enough to capture some magenta on the side of the mountain.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor