I got up early one cold, February morning to see about getting a sunrise from above the Golden Gate at a place called Hawk Hill, which is in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area just across the bridge, as you can see. It started out rather uneventful but shortly after sunrise the clouds opened and I was rewarded. It was a glorious scene unfolding and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time.
Any time of the year is a good time to visit but San Francisco has changed, unfortunately, I feel, for the worse. But the surroundings are still gorgeous and you should make a point to visit.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor