I got up early one cold, February morning to see about getting a sunrise from above the Golden Gate at a place called Hawk Hill, which is in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area just across the bridge, as you can see. It started out rather uneventful but shortly after sunrise the clouds opened and I was rewarded. It was a glorious scene unfolding and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time.
Any time of the year is a good time to visit but San Francisco has changed, unfortunately, I feel, for the worse. But the surroundings are still gorgeous and you should make a point to visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor