Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is one of those serendipitous shots that happen from time to time. I'd spent the night at Yosemite National Park at Glacier Point and the Tunnel Overlook trying to capture star-trail shots. On the way out of the park just before 08:00 I happened to glimpse at my sideview mirror and caught this gorgeous light on El Capitan. I pulled over at the first stop and quickly set up my gear. I was so fortunate to capture this view at just this time. The light quickly dulled and I headed out.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor