Mount Fuji is a mountain you will never forget. From wherever you look, it is spectacular and with the reflection in the water even more.
Mount Fuji, also known as Fuji-san, is an iconic and majestic mountain in Japan. It is an active stratovolcano and is considered one of Japan's Three Holy Mountains, along with Mount Tate and Mount Haku.
Most people choose to visit Japan in the spring for the cherry blossoms. Still, I decided to visit Japan in the fall, and it certainly is a captivating and picturesque destination. The autumn season, known as 'koyo' in Japanese, is highly regarded for its stunning foliage and pleasant weather—a photographer's dream.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor