About a dozen years ago, my wife and I were taking a walk and I asked her if she could go somewhere on a trip, where would it be? Her first thought was Yellowstone National Park, so I started planning to visit. Yellowstone is very close to Grand Teton NP, so I added a couple days there as well.
Our lodging in the Teton area was along the shore of Jackson Lake, across from Mt. Moran. We arrived in the afternoon, and after dinner walked from our cabin over to the edge of the lake. The sky put on some color, and not having my tripod on me, I shot it hand held.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor