I was up early on a fall day in the middle of Colorado, expecting to photograph the beautiful aspen groves in their golden glory. Instead, I was on the West Elk Loop just west of Crested Butte, Colorado.
During the previous nightfall, a winter-clearing storm decorated the landscape with inches of snow, creating a beautiful white blanket. Much to my delight, the fog rolled in, and I was stunned as I thought I had left Earth for heaven!Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor