This image was taken on a foggy morning at the end of March on Pfieffer Beach in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
When I arrived, the fog was so dense that the beach was not visible. It had dampened the rocks on the shore, and they glistened when the sun broke through the mist.
As the fog cleared off in retreat to the west, it appeared to cloak the hills. I chose to include the rugged rocks in the foreground to create balance with the softness of the atmosphere and blue sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor