This image was taken on a foggy morning at the end of March on Pfieffer Beach in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
When I arrived, the fog was so dense that the beach was not visible. It had dampened the rocks on the shore, and they glistened when the sun broke through the mist.
As the fog cleared off in retreat to the west, it appeared to cloak the hills. I chose to include the rugged rocks in the foreground to create balance with the softness of the atmosphere and blue sky.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor