Where I live it is difficult to see large scenic vistas or large subjects when it's clouds and snowing. So in the winter, I like to wander into snow storms looking for more intimate scenes to photograph. On this day I was in a favorite back road area. I knew there were some aspen groves in the area, but I was specifically looking for some aspens that I could isolate and had good light. I was able to find this small grouping of them on a hillside right when there was a good break in the snowfall.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor