This image was captured during a harsh winter (February) trek in the Himalayan region of Ladakh, India. The size of the mountains was so intimidating, and the frozen Zanskar River in the middle offered an awesome site.
I was wondering at the size of the mountains when a group of workers involved in laying the roads at that altitude entered the frame. This truly added a perspective highlighting how small humans are compared to nature!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor