This Chapel in Miramar Portugal is an integral part of the Porto and Aveiro photo tour, which I run out practically every month with clients.
This image was particularly taken on a day when I was alone. The angle I chose was just to get away from the usual. The sunset was practically over, and here I tried with this long exposure to photograph the blue hour.
I took advantage of the fact that the waves on the left side of the image created these leading lines, as soon as they returned to the sea. For me, it`s the best location in Portugal for seascape photography, and perhaps one of the best in Europe.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor