This Chapel in Miramar Portugal is an integral part of the Porto and Aveiro photo tour, which I run out practically every month with clients.
This image was particularly taken on a day when I was alone. The angle I chose was just to get away from the usual. The sunset was practically over, and here I tried with this long exposure to photograph the blue hour.
I took advantage of the fact that the waves on the left side of the image created these leading lines, as soon as they returned to the sea. For me, it`s the best location in Portugal for seascape photography, and perhaps one of the best in Europe.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor