I was travelling in Europe for about six months and visited several countries on my way, searching for the most outstanding locations and light. I observed changing seasons and the way colours transitioned from vibrant greens to rusty golden brown.
The final couple of months were spent around the border of Austria and Slovenia, where I paid particular attention to photography of beautiful vineyards. I looked for unique compositions and came across a road that resembled the shape of a heart. I utilised soft autumnal light and a mosaic of colour surrounding my landscape. The result was quite pleasing, and the feeling of that warm, autumnal evening still resonates with me quite strongly when I revisit this shot.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor