A late summer evening out on the pier, shortly after some big storms began to break up and disappear. Standing out here, extended into the mighty Columbia River, a person just feels so small. With sea lions barking loudly all around, the sun setting with brilliant colors over the Pacific, and a few lonely ships making their way along the river, the scene is both peaceful and intense at the same time. Oregon Summers really are just spectacular, and one of the state's best features!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor