A late summer evening out on the pier, shortly after some big storms began to break up and disappear. Standing out here, extended into the mighty Columbia River, a person just feels so small. With sea lions barking loudly all around, the sun setting with brilliant colors over the Pacific, and a few lonely ships making their way along the river, the scene is both peaceful and intense at the same time. Oregon Summers really are just spectacular, and one of the state's best features!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor