A late summer evening out on the pier, shortly after some big storms began to break up and disappear. Standing out here, extended into the mighty Columbia River, a person just feels so small. With sea lions barking loudly all around, the sun setting with brilliant colors over the Pacific, and a few lonely ships making their way along the river, the scene is both peaceful and intense at the same time. Oregon Summers really are just spectacular, and one of the state's best features!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor