Buzios is such a beutiful place in Brazil and I didn't know that. It's famous, but I only heard about restaurants and so on. Due to pandemic restrictions, our family started renting houses for some days to get away from Rio de Janeiro, big city where I live with my wife and 6 years old son.
This time we went to Buzios. I just took my photographic equiment out of the closet after some years away from my passion (another story) and had not much expectations. On that day, a cloudy day, I had only my walkaround camera with me and a tripod (in the end, that's the equipment wich defines a landscape photographer). We were driving around geting to know the place as tourists. But that's where the beauty of Buzios comes in. It's just beautifull around the corner, even on a cloudy day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor