Buzios is such a beutiful place in Brazil and I didn't know that. It's famous, but I only heard about restaurants and so on. Due to pandemic restrictions, our family started renting houses for some days to get away from Rio de Janeiro, big city where I live with my wife and 6 years old son.
This time we went to Buzios. I just took my photographic equiment out of the closet after some years away from my passion (another story) and had not much expectations. On that day, a cloudy day, I had only my walkaround camera with me and a tripod (in the end, that's the equipment wich defines a landscape photographer). We were driving around geting to know the place as tourists. But that's where the beauty of Buzios comes in. It's just beautifull around the corner, even on a cloudy day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor