Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Beartooth Mountain Range spans the Montana and Wyoming border. The scenic byway climbs over 10,000 feet above sea level through the mountains and features multiple scenic viewpoints along the 68-mile stretch. Snow is possible year-round leading to blue winter sunrises in the middle of summer. This particular morning in early June was only 18° at the summit.
The morning was so quiet. There was hardly another car on the road. It truly felt like I was alone on top of the world. The night was clear and I wasn't sure if my early morning drive would be worth it. Then, as the sun began to rise on the mountains' far side, the sky turned to vibrant cotton candy colors. The lakes below became visible in the twilight. It was so peaceful.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor