I was preparing breakfast on an early January morning this past year when I noticed some incredible colors developing in the sky during blue hour through my kitchen window. I threw on my coat and grabbed my camera which had my long lens on from shooting birds on the previous day. It worked out perfectly as I was able to frame the low mountain range and the silhouette of the cottonwood trees against the pastel layers of the clouds in the dawn sky.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor