After an invitation to visit this area of Castle Hill, I set about exploring and came across the access road to the Mt Cheeseman Ski Area.
This particular day we had rain during the night, and the resulting cloud and light just after sunrise were moody and foreboding - just how I like it! As I drove further into the mountains at one of the many stops I made, I saw this almost menacing, moody scene behind me. I couldn't help but want to capture it. My new plan is to revisit this area after a snowfall, so I will look forward to that.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor