After an invitation to visit this area of Castle Hill, I set about exploring and came across the access road to the Mt Cheeseman Ski Area.
This particular day we had rain during the night, and the resulting cloud and light just after sunrise were moody and foreboding - just how I like it! As I drove further into the mountains at one of the many stops I made, I saw this almost menacing, moody scene behind me. I couldn't help but want to capture it. My new plan is to revisit this area after a snowfall, so I will look forward to that.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor