This area of the country is definitely 'otherworldly'. It offers many wonders that one might confuse with other natural phenomena, such as salt pans that resemble ice and snow octagons or mountains in a 'painted desert' that echo an artist's fantasy drawings. These ranges look like a painter used pastels to enhance mountains in a surreal context for a child's fairytale.
Zabriskie Point was stunning in the colors that were presented. The blues, pinks, and purples were highlighted but not surpassed by the deep blue skies. A simple tripod and patience for the sky to light up and present the magnificent arrangement of mountains, paths, sky, and palette were all that was necessary.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor