Lake Bled in Slovenia is a popular destination for travellers worldwide.
When we arrived in Bled the day before, it was cloudy and windy. The next morning did not have too much optimistic forecast either. Still, I decided to try this location on top of a small nearby mountain.
The hike was not easy as it was dark, and the only light I had was my mobile phone flashlight. The ascend to the viewpoint was steep too. Finally reaching the spot, it was a patient wait until sunrise. I hoped the clouds would go away a bit to reveal the beauty of this exquisite spot.
Finally, the sun rose, and to my utter joy, what a view it was. It was too satisfying that I was jumping for joy like a kid.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor