A couple of years ago, I spent two wonderful weeks with my friends in the gorgeous Scottish High-lands. Truly a photographer’s paradise. Driving along the road on the Isle of Skye, I saw this little rocky island, in the middle of Loch Fada, facing the Old Man of Storr. I was caught the visual poetry of lone tree and by the contrast of the small islet with huge mountains in the background. I parked the car on the side of the road, installed my tripod and used a 10 stop ND filter to perform a 27-second exposure. Using my livetime feature on my camera, I knew I would have a perfect histogram (ETTR). On several occasions during our trip we asked each other, “Do we have to go back home?”
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor