This photograph of lake Monroe was taken at the start of the autumn colours season in Mont Tremblant National Park, Quebec, Canada. The gorgeous panoramic view of the lake is accessed by a hiking trail leading to the viewpoint flanking a small mountain bordering the lake. My efforts were rewarded by the colours of the trees flowing down the hill leading to the lake. I took ten shots to generate a panorama in Lightroom. The beauty of our natural surroundings delivers awesome moments and I consider myself very fortunate to be able to share them.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor