This photograph of lake Monroe was taken at the start of the autumn colours season in Mont Tremblant National Park, Quebec, Canada. The gorgeous panoramic view of the lake is accessed by a hiking trail leading to the viewpoint flanking a small mountain bordering the lake. My efforts were rewarded by the colours of the trees flowing down the hill leading to the lake. I took ten shots to generate a panorama in Lightroom. The beauty of our natural surroundings delivers awesome moments and I consider myself very fortunate to be able to share them.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor